Tuesday, December 7, 2010

We Have a Winner!


Actually, we have two!!  Congratulations to Kristi and Rosie, who both got bingo yesterday.  Their prizes are going in the mail this morning, and bingo starts again.  This means it's time to reset your cards: clear off all the marks, change your ink color, make a new copy or whatever you're doing to keep track.  We're starting fresh today.

Today's card is a very traditional Christmas card, but also very fun.  I can't stamp this Santa enough!  And since I was using this week's sketch from Mojo Monday, I also had to use some of my favorite new things: Glimmer Brads for a sparkly pop of red and green, and the Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding for that nice strip of red.

Since I was using new favorites, I also got out some old favorites--the retired hostess set Best Yet, and my large oval punch.  I also used dimensionals to lift Santa and the sentiment off the page.

I hope you like the card, and that you're ready for today's Bingo piece.  It's the reindeer.  This should now be the only space marked on your card...along with the free space, of course.  Good luck!

Cheers!
~Melanie

Stamps: Jolly Old Saint Nick, Best Yet
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Paper: White Naturals, Cherry Cobbler, Wild Wasabi
Extras: In Color Glimmer Brads, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Large Oval Punch, dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! Love those glimmer brads! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks!! I can't wait!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. (damn the system!) :) Congrats ladies!

    ReplyDelete