Sunday, December 19, 2010

Simple Birthday


It's another double Bingo Sunday, so stay tuned for another post, another card, and another Bingo piece late this afternoon.  This morning's piece is the snowflake.

One of the zillion things I did yesterday was make a stack of birthday cards to fill an order, and I just love how this one turned out.  It's just cute and simple...and my secret is that I did NOT use the Stamp-a-majig.  That's easy to do with clear mount stamps--but it's not easy to make a straight line.  My secret is that punched red square, which I can use to cover the square that's most out of line.  No one will ever know!

Cheers!
~Melanie

Stamps: Cute by the Inch, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Real Red, Early Espresso
Paper: Crumb Cake, Real Red
Extras: 1-1/4" Square punch

No comments:

Post a Comment