Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Can't Get Enough of Embossing!


Here is another one of the birthday cards--though this could easily work well for Chinese New Year (place your orders now!)  In case you haven't guessed, my customer's favorite color is red, so there was a definite theme for the cards.

After making this great silver medallion last week, I decided I should try gold against Cherry Cobbler.  Talk about a rich and wonderful combination!  The center medallion is from Artistic Etchings, stamped in Cherry Cobbler on Whisper White, and then mounted on Basic Black.  I used my Circle Scissors Plus and Glass Mat to cut out the circle pieces, and that was it.  No sentiment on this card, so that it can be used for any occasion.  It also has Valentine possibilities...though I won't be using it for that.

Today's bingo piece is the holly.  Good luck!

Cheers!
~Melanie

Stamps: Medallion, Artistic Etchings
Ink: Versamark, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Whisper White
Extras: Gold embossing powder, heat tool, Circle Scissors Plus, Glass Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment