Sunday, December 12, 2010

Digital Snow


The holiday festivities took hold yesterday, and left me without any time to post the bingo piece!  So it's double or nothing today: I'm posting this morning, and again in the afternoon.  Be sure to keep checking!

This morning's bingo piece is the jingle bell.

This morning's card is another My Digital Studio creation.  I saw this quote in a magazine, and thought it would be perfect for a winter card.  It's exactly how I feel when it snows...though I've had no luck yet.  Rain today--blech.

This is the perfect time of year to use My Digital Studio...especially if you're behind on making your holiday cards!  In just a few minutes, you can put together a beautiful card that's easily personalized to your taste and style, and can even feature your own pictures...like this one from a snowy winter gone by.


Stampin' Up! just released new downloads with holiday layouts and elements for your cards.  Let me know if you need to get some.

Cheers!
~Melanie

Ingredients: My Digital Studio, holiday cheer

No comments:

Post a Comment