Monday, December 20, 2010

Mod Birthday


I'm late posting today, so I'll cut right to the chase.  Today's Bingo piece is the gingerbread man.  Good luck!

This is another of the birthday cards that I designed over the weekend.  Poppy Parade forms the base of this card, and I stamped the daisy silhouette in Poppy Parade as well for a nice tone-on-tone look.  This is a one stamp set card, since the sentiment is also from Upsy Daisy, and I used a color combination from the Color Coach--Poppy Parade, Sahara Sand, and Night of Navy.  To make the sentiment really stand out, and give this card its mod finish, I used the Modern Label, Designer Label and Decorative Label punches.

Cheers!
~Melanie

Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Ink: Poppy Parade, Night of Navy
Paper: Poppy Parade, Sahara Sand, Night of Navy
Extras: Modern Label punch, Designer Label punch, Decorative Label punch

No comments:

Post a Comment