Saturday, December 4, 2010

If I didn't make Bingo cards...


Drumroll please...I just drew the wreath as today's bingo piece.  Mark your cards!

So, If I didn't make Bingo cards, what would I do with the Jolly Bingo Bits stamp set?  Oh, so many things!  First up is this simple holiday card, which is quick and easy to make.  Using grid paper, I lined up the stamps I wanted to use (cardinal, Santa, poinsettia) so that they were even and evenly spaced, then  pressed the clear mount block onto the stamps, so I knew they'd be just right when I put stamp to paper.  Next, I inked all three up with Cherry Cobbler (this is why I chose three symbols that could be red) and stamped them onto a 4x5.25" piece of Whisper White.  I added the Happy Holidays sentiment from Four the Holidays in Wild Wasabi, and was almost done.

Then I decided that it would be too plain this way, so I jazzed it up by adding two rows of paper piercing using the Mat Pack and Paper Piercer tool.  I also got out the Scallop Trim Corner punch to add a little interest before adhering the white to a card base of Cherry Cobbler.  Quick and simple!  That's another thing I love about the Jolly Bingo Bits, and the cards can all be different because there are 24 to choose from.

What combination would you use?  Let me know in the comments.  And don't forget to shout out if you get BINGO!

Cheers!
~Melanie

Stamps: Jolly Bingo Bits, Four the Holidays
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Wild Wasabi
Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
Extras: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Scallop Trim Corner punch

No comments:

Post a Comment