Sunday, December 19, 2010

French Birthday


Here's another one of the birthday cards I made yesterday.  Artistic Etchings has a great stamp of the Eiffel Tower..that I didn't know what to do with.  This was my first attempt, and I'm looking for more ideas, so please send them my way!

I paired the tower with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, which adds some lovely texture to that piece of Cherry Cobbler.  The final touch is the birthday greeting from Well Scripted (now retired) punched out with the Designer Label extra-large punch.  

This afternoon's bingo piece is Santa's hat.  Good luck--both with Bingo, and with your last weekend day of holiday prep!

Cheers!
~Melanie

Stamps: Artistic Etchings, Well Scripted (retired)
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Whisper White
Extras: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Designer Label punch

No comments:

Post a Comment