Friday, December 10, 2010

Holiday Gratitude


This is another card I received as a swap, but sadly I don't know who made it because there's no name on the back.  I want to share it with you though, because I think this is so clever--taking a fall/Thanksgiving stamp and remaking it for the holidays with those classic colors red and green.  Simple and easy!  It's inspired me to give this a try, and re-think a number of my stamp sets.  Stay tuned!

Today's bingo piece is....the present.  Hope you're getting close!  And stay tuned for holiday present ideas--I have a busy weekend ahead.

Cheers!
Melanie

Stamps: Day of Gratitude, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Real Red, Garden Green
Paper: Real Red, Garden Green, Whisper White, Shimmer White
Extras: Big Shot, Polka Dots embossing folder, Scallop Square die, Paper Snips, Basic Rhinestone

No comments:

Post a Comment