Friday, October 17, 2014

Hello Polka Dots


After making and falling in love with Wednesday's card, I wondered what else I could create using the same techniques.  So I started with the Dots decorative mask, a sponge dauber, and Island Indigo ink.  When I pulled the mask away, I was in awe of the lovely watercolor look that I had created by not inking each circle fully...and I didn't want to cover that up!

So I flipped through my framelits, and found this script hi in the Circle Card set.  I cut that out of Silver Glimmer paper--with adhesive sheets underneath it, of course, for easy glueing and cropped a word bubble from Calypso Coral using the Word Bubbles framelits.

I think this makes a great anytime card, and I'm going to have to make a lot more because I don't think I can bear to part with this one!

Cheers!
~Melanie

Ink: Island Indigo
Paper: Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Silver Glimmer Paper
Extras: Dots and Stripes Decorative Masks, Word Bubbles framelits, Circle Card framelits, sponge daubers, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment