Monday, October 20, 2014

Hello Fall


Fall is definitely in full bloom here in MA, and the colors are just fantastic!  I've seen lots of fall wreaths using the Wondrous Wreath stamps and matching framelits, and inspired by more cards than I can count, I decided to make this one.  Actually, I made multiples of this one because I love it so.

Photopolymer stamps make two-step stamping soooo easy, and the addition of tabs for lining up everything--from your stamps to your framelits--makes this card a snap to make.  Honestly, the hardest part was choosing my colors.

Because I wanted to use that bold Blackberry Bliss as the card base, I decided to add some Crushed Curry embossing for a sentiment that pops.  I hope you love it as much as I do.

Happy fall, y'all!
~Melanie

Stamps: Wondrous Wreath, For All Things
Ink: Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist, Perfect Plum, Versamark
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White, Tangelo Twist
Extras: Crushed Curry embossing powder, Woodgrain embossing folder, Wonderful Wreath framelits

No comments:

Post a Comment