Friday, October 3, 2014

Flashback Friday



Time to use my scraps!  I love designer series paper, but never use it up before I fall in love with the new patterns. So I've challenged myself to use up what I have on hand...and I have a LOT on hand, so this might be a regular feature. 

First up is Orchard Harvest from last year's holiday catalog.  I did a quick search on Pinterest for some inspiration, and found this great card that Mary Fish made.  I just love the layout, and am likely to use it again many times.

But I don't have the Autumn Accents Bigz die. I was disappointed...until I realized that I had the digital files in My Digital Studio, and I could use them with my ecutter.  Score!

And then I had lots of pretty patterned leaves, so I also made these cards. Not bad for forcing myself to use my stash, right?


What will you do with your paper stash?  Have some fun and enjoy autumn this weekend!

Cheers!
~Melanie

Stamps: Four You
Ink: Early Espresso, Island Indigo
Paper: Orchard Harvest DSP (retired), Island Indigo, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Raspberry Ripple (retired)
Extras: My Digital Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment