Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sweet & Simple


Simple can also be stunning, which was my reaction to this birthday card when I finished making it.  I just love this big burst of a flower from Betsy's Blossoms; it's a definite pop of fun.

I used some of the new In-Colors here: Primrose Petals, Midnight Muse, and Gumball Green.  And I still love the banners for just about anything--thank you, Framelits, for making it easy!  I may have to mass produce this card, so that I'll have some on hand for a change...

Cheers!
~Melanie

Stamps: Betsy's Blossoms, Itty Bitty Banners
Ink: Primrose Petals, Gumball Green, Midnight Muse
Paper: Primrose Petals, Midnight Muse, Whisper White, Pool Party
Extras: Bitty Banners framelits, Big Shot, Scallop Trim Border punch, Scallop Trim Corner punch

No comments:

Post a Comment