Tuesday, June 26, 2012

International Bazaar Goodness!


I got this package of goodies from Melanie in the mail the other day and WOW, am I in love!  Some of the markers and a clear mount stamp set are retired and were gifted to me but the International Bazaar DSP and the in-colors of card stock were the real reason for the package.  Seeing is truly believing and Melanie was right, these colors and patterns are inspiring.  I can't wait to place my order as well and am eager to get crafting.  Mel really does know me...that peacock is a beauty!  With all the fun pieces Mel sent me, I have no excuse not to use the new DSP and some of the punched elements to easily create a few cards to mail out to friends...especially now that I've moved.  What a great (& super-duper easy) way to stay in touch and send something personal.  =)



Check out the card below, from Mel's earlier post...  The photo doesn't do it justice as the heat embossed melon mambo is really a great accent.

I hope this post gets your creative juices flowing and inspires you to make some easy cards with fun punched elements and the beautiful new International Bazaar DSP.  Seriously, some FANTASTIC color combinations and unique patterns/prints!  Why not send a package like this with pre-measured/pre-cut & punched elements to your friends and fellow crafters so they can easily create a few cards of their own to mail out?

Happy Card-Making!
~Kiran

No comments:

Post a Comment