Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Golden Peacock


This one's for Kiran!  She loves all things peacock, so I knew the instant that I saw the World Treasures stamp set, that it would be on the top of Kiran's list.  Guess what?  I was right.  :)  And this peacock is ever so lovely, with so many options...but, given my ongoing love of all things embossing, my first choice was to emboss in gold.  Look at that shine!

I chose my color palette--Pacific Point and Rich Razzleberry--from the colors in the International Bazaar DSP.  And then I used the DSP as background for this lovely bird.  Do you recognize that layout?  It's exactly the same as Monday's treasured friend card, minus the sentiment, and its one that I can use again and again.

I hope you love the peacock as much as we do, and that you'll check in for more uses of International Bazaar on Friday.

Cheers!
~Melanie

Stamps: World Treasures
Ink: VersaMark
Paper: Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, International Bazaar DSP
Extras: Gold embossing powder, Postage Stamp punch

No comments:

Post a Comment