Monday, June 18, 2012

Treasured Friend


I am IN LOVE with this designer series paper!  The bright colors and groovy patterns are nothing short of fantastic, so be sure that you check out International Bazaar DSP and get some for your own use.

When I was creating this card, which also features the flowers and sentiment from World Treasures stamp set, I though for sure that the colors were Pool Party and Calypso Coral.  Turns out I was right about Pool Party, but the "coral" turns out to be Tangerine Tango, which is a really bright and rich orange.  I was shocked!!  This just goes to show that you should play around with color pairings, because putting two colors together can make them look different than usual.

Wowzers!  Over the weekend, we passed 10,000 blog visitors.  Thanks for checking us out, and stay tuned for more colors and more patterns from International Bazaar this week.  I won't be able to hold back, and I might even have something extra fun to add into the mix.

Cheers!
~Melanie

Stamps: World Treasures
Ink: Pool Party, Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point
Paper: Whisper White, International Bazaar DSP
Extras: Postage Stamp punch, Big Shot, Apothecary Accents framelits, Corner Rounder punch

No comments:

Post a Comment