Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Bright Beautiful Birthday!


My first order from the new catalog is here, and isn't it fun?  Here's a great birthday homage to Kiran's and my favorite colors--green and purple in shades of Lucky Limeade and Rich Razzleberry.  For this card, I used some of my favorite things from the new catalog--the Summer Smooches DSP and the Fancy Fan embossing folder.  Before I got a closer look at them both, I had no idea that the pattern in the Summer Smooches paper is the fancy fan shape.

This card features the Blossom Punch, which I've had but not used enough, and the finishing touch was cutting out the sentiment using my Paper Snips.  It takes a few minutes, but packs the perfect punch with Perfectly Penned.

Stay tuned--I have big plans for this box of goodies!
~Melanie

Stamps: Perfectly Penned
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade, Summer Smooches DSP
Extras: Blossom Punch, Wide Oval Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Brights Designer Buttons, Big Shot, Fancy Fan embossing folder, Paper Snips, Little Leaves sizzlit


No comments:

Post a Comment