Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Birthday America!


Since it's the 4th, and I have a birthday card to share, why not wish our country a happy birthday?  Sorry for my absence--I've been on vacation in VT and NY, and what a great vacation it was!  Kiran joined me, and she had her first experience at the Loft, aka Stamping Heaven.  It was wonderful!  Plus there were beautiful views, fantastic fireworks, great friends and great food.  Hip hip hooray for summer!

This card is a great and easy summer birthday card that is monochromatic (that's for you, Mary Kay) and features one of my favorite sets, Mixed Bunch.  You don't even need to punch the flowers out for them to look fantastic!  The sentiment is from a retired hostess set, but it's one that will never go out of style.

Have a happy, fun and safe 4th of July!
~Melanie

Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Warmest Regards
Ink: Island Indigo
Paper: Pool Party, Whisper White, Island Indigo

No comments:

Post a Comment