Friday, June 15, 2012

Medallion Fun


Ah, with my new box of goodies from the 2012-13 Stampin' Up! catalog, the biggest question is what to play with next...because I want to play with everything, of course.  This card marries many new items, and I'm really happy both with how it turned out and all the ideas I have for my next projects.  But most of all, I love all that embossing--heat embossing with color, and textured embossing courtesy of the Big Shot.

I'm also a fan of the many shapes at my disposal--no scissors required.  The bird and branch popped out easily with a punch, and the large flower and banner were oh-so-easy with SU's ever growing collection of Framelits.  Who am I kidding, it's my ever-growing collection of Framelits now!

I'm about to put this card in the mail to Kiran, which brings me to the next part of our BIG NEWS--we're on the move!  Kiran has already relocated to the DC-Metro area, and I'll be packing up my creative corner very soon to head to the New River Valley of VA.  Will you be our new neighbors?  Leave a comment to let us know; we'd love to stamp with you.

Cheers!
~Melanie

Stamps: Language of Friendship, Daydream Medallions, Betsy's Blossoms, Itty Bitty Banners, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Versamark, Basic Gray, Melon Mambo, Gumball Green
Paper: Pool Party, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Regal Rose, Gumball Green
Extras: Big Shot, Floral Framelits, Chevron embossing folder, Two-Step Bird punch, Bitty Banner Framelits, Circle Scissors Plus, Melon Mambo embossing powder, Many Marvelous Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment