Thursday, September 1, 2011

New Month, New Look, New Catalog

The excitement never stops!  I'm finally back from all of my travels, and so excited to share lots of new things with you today--starting with some new features on the blog.  You'll note the new look, courtesy of My Digital Studio and the great Spice Cake DSP that you can download for your computer or buy in real life starting today.  Check out all the paisleys!!  I know someone (wink, wink) who is going to be very excited about this paper.

Next up, there's a new button on our sidebar, which lets you go directly to Melanie's demonstrator website and place your order for Stampin' Up! goodies whenever the mood strikes.  Have fun!  This is the absolute best way to get your hands on digital downloads...in fact, it's the only way.  What are you waiting for?  Click on over and check out all your great options.  We promise to keep featuring new MDS ideas and projects for your inspiration, and are always happy to answer any questions you may have.  Happy crafting!

Further down the sidebar you'll see a new catalog cover--click on that for instant browsing of the Holiday Mini.  There are so many fabulous items this year, and I have a zillion ideas.  Best to start early!  I'm curious to know what your favorites are, and promise to be sharing my own very soon...

Starting tomorrow!  My travels took me to the Loft, which you might remember from last year's ecstatic post as stamping heaven.  I was overwhelmed by the options, as always, and have three wonderful cards to whet your appetite some new rubber.  See you tomorrow, and have fun with the mini today.

Cheers!
~Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment