Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Happy Ending


More of my fall favorites, featuring Spice Cake DSP and Pursuit of Happiness yet again.  Don't you just love this sentiment?  Everything will be okay in the end; if it isn't okay, it isn't the end.  I think this is perfect for a pick-me-up on those days when things aren't quite perfect...and we all know those days.

The card itself is really simple.  The base is Pear Pizzazz, on which I layered a piece of Soft Suede cut to 3.5 by 4.75.  The Spice Cake strips are 1" by 3", and I used my trusty Big Shot and Petal Cone die to cut the banner strip from Peach Parfait.  A little stamping, and this card is good to go.  I like it so much, I should make some extras for my card box.

Cheers!
~Melanie

Stamps: Pursuit of Happiness
Ink: Soft Suede
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede, Spice Cake DSP, Peach Parfait
Extras: Big Shot, Petal Cone die

No comments:

Post a Comment