Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Balancing Elephants


Yesterday was my sister's birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKIE!) and she should have gotten this bright and cheery card in the mail.  Jackie is a big fan of elephants, so I just had to use the great Big Top Birthday DSP, which has this elephant balancing on a ball.  I wasn't a huge fan of the clown next to the elephant--I thought that might make the card a little too young--so I used my paper snips to cut out the elephant.  He's ready for a solo show.  :)

The patterned pieces are also from Big Top Birthday.  I really love the bright colors and fun patterns.  I lined them up on a Peach Parfait base, and my finishing touch is the Curly Cute sentiment.  I hope this makes you smile as much as it does me!

Cheers!
~Melanie

Stamps: Curly Cute
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Peach Parfait, Big Top Birthday DSP
Extras: Paper Snips

No comments:

Post a Comment