Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Birthday Daisies


Some birthdays snuck up on me over the weekend, so I needed to make some great cards asap.  That was entirely doable and really fun, thanks to Upsy Daisy!  For this card, I used the Color Coach to locate a great combination of Rich Razzleberry, Island Indigo and Baja Breeze.  This is going in the mail to a real teal lover, so I'm sure she'll appreciate the touches of Indigo...and I know I'll be using this combo again!

The card was very simple, just a little cutting, stamping and punching, then I was done.  The Whisper White piece is 2-1/4x3-1/3, and I cut the Island Indigo to give a 1/4" frame all around.  I used the Modern Label Punch for my sentiment, then framed that with a Designer Label Punch.  That's all folks!

Cheers!
~Melanie

Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Island Indigo
Paper: Baja Breeze, Island Indigo, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
Extras: Modern Label punch, Designer Label punch

No comments:

Post a Comment