Monday, January 31, 2011

Bright and Simple

There is a great card layout over at Clean&Simple this week--FTL125.  I've got lots of ideas for this one, and here is my first card with it.  I hadn't used Tart n Tangy in a long time, and I just love the citrus look of this card!  Each stripe of paper is 1-1/4" x 3", and I used Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait,  Certainly Celery and Real Red on a base of Whisper White.  I inked the fruits in the corresponding color for each stripe, and used Fabulous Phrases to create a sentiment--it could say anything!

If you're coming to Super Stamping Saturday this weekend, this is one of the cards you can make.

Cheers!
~Melanie

Stamps: Tart n Tangy, Fabulous Phrases
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait, Certainly Celery, Real Red, Early Espresso
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait, Certainly Celery, Real Red, Whisper White

No comments:

Post a Comment