Thursday, January 13, 2011

Forest of Love

Yeah, so I didn't know what to call this.  Bear with me; as I mentioned, I'm not much of a sweet and sappy person!

However, I just adore these heart-filled trees, which are also from Valentine Defined.  The cute clothesline of hearts is from the same set, making it a winner in my book (note...with the flamingos and the love you sentiment, you've now only seen HALF of this great set!).

This is another sweet and simple card.  I used Riding Hood Red for the trees, and Soft Suede for the clothesline.  After much searching for a forest animal that would be the right scale for this forest, I settled on the fox from Fox and Friends, and stamped him in Soft Suede as well.

My finishing touch is the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes, which I stamped on Very Vanilla and then popped out with the Word Window punch.  I matted this on a Modern Label of Soft Suede and that was that.  What do you think?  Not bad for someone who doesn't "do" Valentines, right?

Cheers!
~Melanie

Stamps: Valentine Defined, Fox and Friends, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Soft Suede
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede
Extras: Word Window punch, Modern Label punch

No comments:

Post a Comment