Saturday, January 29, 2011

Love and Sparkles


Last year, you might remember that I was having trouble coming up with Valentine cards and so I went with the bold and obvious approach--just say it!  I liked that card so much that I decided to make it again, but step things up with a little bling, since I have the great new Red Glimmer paper to use.

I used the Timeless Type sizzlits to cut out the lettering, then mounted it on the retired Groom Speciality paper.  It was really easy to keep things straight with these lines!  I put it on a base of Real Red cardstock, and this is ready to send.

The only problem is that I don't want to waste any of this great Red Glimmer paper...so I came up with a second card that uses all the scraps.  Before using the sizzlits, I had punched out 1-1/4" squares, so I decided to use these to make a negative card that has a very positive message!


Cheers!
~Melanie

Paper: Real Red, Groom Speciality paper, Red Glimmer paper
Extras: Big Shot, Timeless Type sizzlits, 1-1/4" Square punch

No comments:

Post a Comment