Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Red, Green & White Makes Merry & Bright!



Sorry, I can't help myself with the catchy titles!

I didn't know what else to add to this card but the more I looked at it, the more I realized it is perfect exactly for its simplicity.  The statement the real red makes against the whisper white is really nice and the trees do all the talking here.  One thing I encourage you to try is ribbon.  I had some of it but never used it (unless Mel and I were filling someone's card order that requested it).  I think it's just the perfect touch and adds something really classy.  And best of all, it's still easy to mail in a regular envelope because it lays flat.

Hard to believe I still don't have my own top note die and had to borrow Mel's.  Crazy!  That's definitely on my next order.

Happy Stamping!
~Kiran


Ingredients
Stamps: Patterned Pines (retired)
Ink: Garden Green
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White
Extras: Big Shot, Top Note die, Double Slit punch (retired), white ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment