Thursday, November 4, 2010

Have a Seat



...and enjoy these cards!  Last year I fell in love with the elegant line art of the silverware in Compliments to the Chef.  This year, I can't get enough of Have a Seat for the same reasons.  There's something about the simplicity and the realism of these images that just appeals to me.  I'd seen a number of cards that pair the chairs with this sentiment from Word Play, so I had to make one of my own while playing with this new set of Kiran's.  What do you think?


TIP: With clear mount blocks, you can assemble a number of stamps at once and mass produce your cards.  Since I already had the three chairs lined up on a clear block, I decided to make another card for another occasion.  I replaced the sentiment from Word Play with one from Afterthoughts (hostess level 1), and now have a perfect party invitation.  Hopefully I'll have a reason to use this soon, because I love it!  Check back tomorrow for my favorite (thus far) of Have a Seat cards.

Cheers!
~Melanie

Stamps: Have a Seat, Word Play, Afterthoughts
Ink: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Crumb Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment