Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Kiran's Holiday Cards for 2010

I realize I'm revealing the cards before they go out, but just look at them!  Can you blame me?!?!  Last year, I used the Medallion and this year I've been dying to use Dasher.  He's just so regal and elegant looking in his pose, isn't he?  I added some extra sparkle (snowflakes coming off his antlers) thanks to Serene Snowflakes and combined it with the gorgeous sentiment from Many Merry Messages, this card is a stunner!  I think the "snow" vellum is the perfect finishing touch.

I really wanted a holiday card this year that wasn't red or blue or green and was still distinctive and elegant.  I think I accomplished my goal, don't you?

Happy Stamping!
~Kiran

Stamp: Dasher, Many Merry Messages, Serene Snowflakes
Ink: Versa
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Vellum
Extras: Gold embossing powder, heat embossing tool

No comments:

Post a Comment