Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Holiday Time, On My Mind...

Ok, I cheated that rhyme but you get the idea.  This card is a collaboration of 2 pretty awesome stamps: "the pointsetta wheel" and the 'Seasons Greetings' sentiment from the Many Merry Messages set.  I received these recently and couldn't wait to use them.  I'm sure you can see why!  Isn't this greeting simply beautiful???  The script had me from the first time I laid eyes on it.  Embossed in gold, it's simply elegant.  I tried something different by layering a few shapes from the decorative label punch.  I must say, punches do make card making easy-breezy.  Try layering some of your favorite shapes...even different sizes...and see what fabulous things you come up with.  =)


Happy Stamping!
~Kiran

Ingredients
Stamps: Many Merry Messages
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Versamark
Paper: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Confetti White 
Tools: gold embossing powder, heat tool, wheel guide, decorative label punch

No comments:

Post a Comment