Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Clean and Simple Christmas


Now that it's November, I'm beginning to anticipate the holidays.  Will I be ready?  It's hard to say...so I'm getting started now.  This week's sketch over at Clean&Simple Stamping, Fall-To-Layout 114 immediately made me think of my Bingo Bits stamp set--it's perfect for a simple card like this, and the combinations are endless.

I used Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso and Garden Green to stamp the images on Crumb Cake.  I was also using Pacific Point, but smudged my snowman.  No worries!  I stamped the snowman onto a scrap of White Naturals, and then punched it out with the 1/2" circle punch.  I did the same with the snowflake, just to keep it even, then attached both to the card with dimmensionals.  The final touch is my sentiment, from Four the Holidays, inked in Early Espresso.

This would be a very easy card to reproduce.  I have grander visions (of course!), but if those don't work out, this will certainly do the trick.

Cheers!
~Melanie

Stamps: Bingo Bits, Four the Holidays
Ink: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Pacific Point, Garden Green
Paper: Crumb Cake, White Naturals
Extras: dimmensionals, 1/2" Circle Punch

2 comments:

  1. Love your card! I played this challenge for the first time:) Any help you could give me, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a cute card! What a great way to maximize Christmas Card production :)

    ReplyDelete