Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fall Wedding Invite #3


This is the third of the fall wedding invitation samples I made up.  This is also a small format invitation, measuring 5.5 x 4.25.  The horizontal layout is different, but also poses some challenges for text layout.  I've been tackling those challenges though, because this is the layout the couple chose.

But I'm getting ahead of myself here.  These colors are Cajun Craze and Chocolate Chip, and Day of Gratitude is inked in Chocolate Chip as well.  I'll be making some alterations to this for the final invitation, but we're getting close.


Here's a look at the insert when it's pulled out of the pocket.  A great thing about these invitations is that text can go on both sides of the insert--we'll be including a map to the location on the back of the invitation text, so that it doesn't get lost and cuts down on inserts.  A perfect fit!

Don't forget all those great sales--let me know if you have any questions or would like me to place an order for you.

Cheers!
~Melanie

Stamps: Day of Gratitude
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Cajun Craze, Naturals Ivory

No comments:

Post a Comment