Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Something Old, Something New


Here's one of the projects I was working on last week for Kiran's bridal shower--favor tags.  In keeping with the paisley theme, I used Paisley Prints (from the Holiday 2010 Mini)...which I had to borrow from Kiran.  That's my something old; the something new is the medallion I mounted the heart on, which I cut out using the NEW die Perfect Pennants which will be available on Friday when the new Idea Book and Catalog goes live.  I hope you're ready!!


While this was a simple project, made even easier by the Big Shot, I did have to make quite a few.  I think they look great all lined up together, don't you?  And they were perfect coordination for Kiran's shower invitations.  It's so fun and easy to have a coherent look when you make the details yourself!

Cheers!
~Melanie

Stamps: Paisley Prints
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler
Extras: Full Heart punch, Big Shot, Perfect Pennants die, Basic Black Marvelous Marker

No comments:

Post a Comment