Thursday, June 9, 2011

More Birthday Mojo


Sometimes it's better to go simpler, and that was exactly what I did with this take on Mojo Monday 194. I actually started with the same layout that inspired yesterday's card, but when I got part way through, I realized that I didn't want to cover up the contrasting circles, so I saved myself lots of steps and paper.  I'm really happy with the result, which I think I could easily mass produce to address my current lack of birthday cards.

Each strip is 1" by 4" long, and I used the 1" circle punch.  The colors are Marina Mist and Perfect Plum, and my finishing touch is the sentiment from Curly Cute, inked in Marina Mist.  So quick and easy!

Cheers!
~Melanie

Stamps: Curly Cute
Ink: Marina Mist
Paper: Whisper White, Marina Mist, Perfect Plum
Extras: 1" Circle punch

No comments:

Post a Comment