Sunday, June 26, 2011

Don't Miss It!


It's been awfully quiet around here again--that's what too many weddings will do to you!  Last weekend was my best friend's wedding in Maine (road trip!), and then I got back and was working on top-secret projects for Kiran's bridal shower yesterday.  Hence the silence.  But I can report that both events were wonderful, and I'll be sharing some of the shower projects this coming week.


But first, a few updates on the retiring stamp set list.  Every year I hold my breath when the list is announced, worried about which favorite I'll need to remove from my active collection.  At first glance, I was a happy camper this year--I thought I was going to keep all of my favorites.  But no such luck.  Just this week, Stampin' Up! announced that For the Bride will no longer be available after June 30th.  I really like this stamp set, and Kiran loooooves it, as you might have guessed.  And I have borrowed it from her many time to make some fantastic cards and invitations like those pictured here.  


Kiran's shower invite was a success; all of the guests loved it.  It definitely set the tone for this fun event, and could not have been done without For the Bride.  So if you've been thinking about this set, my advice is ORDER IT TODAY!!!  I once didn't buy a set that I really liked before it retired, and it took me forever to find it elsewhere...I won't be making that mistake again, and I don't want you to either.

Check in tomorrow for my favorite set from the retiring list.  
Cheers!
~Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment