Monday, June 27, 2011

I Can't Believe It's Retiring!


Here it is, my "How can they retire this stamp set?" pick for 2011.  Compliments to the Chef  After June 30th, you won't be able to get these fantastic pieces of silverware any more (except for My Digital Studio).  This means you won't be able to emboss them and create the best dinner invitations ever.  Okay, I might be a little biased, but these did make an impression on my guests.



Rest assured, I am going to be keeping my set, and guarding it carefully.  I have plans to use this again...but if you want to use it yourself, you'd better ORDER ONE TODAY!  Just think how perfect this would be for a recipe swap, cookie swap, crop share, fancy dinner party, not-so-fancy dinner party, or any food-centered event.  Don't miss out!  :)

Cheers!
~Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment