Monday, June 6, 2011

So Many Thanks


I'm eagerly waiting for the 2011-12 Idea Book and Catalogs to arrive on Wednesday.  But in the meantime, I'm going to be sharing projects using the retiring stamps that are only available until the end of June.  First up is this great single stamp, So Many Thanks, that makes a card all on its own.  I used last weeks sketch over a Mojo Monday, Mojo193.  Kiran recently sent me a card that reminded me of how great a color combination purple and green is.

I went with the In Colors Concord Crush and Pear Pizazz, and found this great polka dot paper in the hostess patterns pack.  I inked my stamp in Pear Pizazz, then used the Concord Crush marker to make "Thanks So Much" stand out.  The ribbon is Pretty in Pink 5/8" Taffeta Ribbon, which is also retiring.  My bling is a large Filigree Brad, for which I used a Concord Crush Glimmer brad as the center.  

Cheers!
~Melanie

Stamps: So Many Thanks
Ink: Pear Pizazz, Concord Crush
Paper: Whisper White, Pear Pizazz, Concord Crush, In Color dsp patterns pack
Extras: Pretty in Pink 5/8" ribbon, Filigree brad, In Color Glimmer brad

No comments:

Post a Comment