Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Introducing a New Friend


As you might have noticed, there are some big changes going on around this blog...and I'll have more to say about that tomorrow.  But in case you wonder where I've been, here's a big hint.  Dakota, who joined our home on Saturday, has been basking in attention since her arrival.  We're so happy to have her!  But she has been distracting me from my stamping...

My Digital Studio to the rescue!  I need to send out our new address, and thought I should share the good news about Dakota as well, so I snapped some quick and cute pictures, then got right to work.  It was a breeze to put this together, and now I can send a snazzy e-card out to everyone who needs to keep tabs on me.  I like that!

Cheers!
~Melanie

Extras: My Digital Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment