Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Anniversaries Are Just Birdy!



Three blog posts in 3 days!  Look at me, I'm a bloggin' beast!  Glad I finally got on board (sorry took me so long Mel).

These cards were such a delight to make.  I have several close friends whose 4th wedding anniversaries are fast-approaching so I made a few versions of the same card.  The Two-Step Bird punch made it just so simple!  In an effort to use up some of my old/retired paper, I used this color scheme.  But, feel free to play off of these colors with new ink & paper.

TIP: Don't have Razzleberry Lemonade DSP (because it's retired)???  No worries!  If you're lucky, like I am, your fabulous demonstrator will give you some of her old catalogs and you can cut the DSP right out of there!  Or you can just use the catalog you have since you're only ripping out 7 pages.  Each of the section title pages in the 2009-2010 catalog (Holidays, Occasions, Growing Up, etc.) starts with a new DSP.  I simply ripped out these pages and filed them in my DSP organizer.  (You can also get paper from each of these sets: Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin', Kaleidoscope DSP, Tall Tales DSP, Hostess Bundle Lovely Flowers DSP, Autumn Traditions DSP, & The Write Stuff DSP).  Each sheet can decorate up to 3 full card fronts.  Voila, FREE DSP!  :o)

Happy Stamping!
~Kiran



Stamp Sets: Whimsical Words (SAB '10), Congratulations (SAB '09)
Ink: Basic Black, Pink Passion (retired)
Paper: Razzleberry Lemonade, Sahara Sand, Summer Sun (retired), Pink Passion (retired)
Extras: Two-Step Bird punch, Full Heart Punch, Designer Label Punch, Stamp-a-majig

No comments:

Post a Comment