Monday, August 30, 2010

And Now in Paper...


You might have seen this coming...I took the plunge, and got Upsy Daisy after having such fun with it in My Digital Studio last week.  Luckily for me, as a demonstrator I have access to a demo-only website where people trade stamp sets that need more love.  I was able to trade one of my neglected sets for Upsy Daisy, so it was waiting for me when I got back home.

This is my recreation of the first card from last week, which features new color Cajun Craze on a base of Pumpkin Pie.  I really like it in person--just perfect for a fall birthday!  I'm sure I have plenty of those coming up...

Cheers!
~Melanie

Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Ink: Cajun Craze
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, So Saffron
Extras: Modern Label Punch, Dimmensionals

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I need this in a few different colors :) & I love the new page layout!!!

    -Jackie

    ReplyDelete