Friday, July 15, 2011

Yard Sale Tomorrow, Open House Next Sunday

Well, it's been a busy week, and I haven't done nearly as much as I had hoped.  I have been following all the exciting announcements from Convention though (it's happening now--wish I were there!), and I am more enthusiastic about Stampin' Up! than ever!  They've made a lot of big changes in the past year, and they're all great.

Look for more about that right here on Monday, when I start sharing my own changes and new goals with you.  In the meantime, I'd love to see you tomorrow if you're free--I'll be selling my retired stamp sets, paper, inks, etc. at a community yard sale.  The prices don't get any better than this, and it's a great way to get started on your own hobby--or pick up some new sets for cheap. 

Stampin' Up! Yard Sale
Time: 9:00 AM-1:00 PM
Location: Walk a Crooked Mile Books
Intersection of Gowen Ave. and Devon St. in Philadelphia, PA

Because of the yard sale, I've rescheduled my Open House for next Sunday, July 24th, from 2:00 to 5:00 PM.  This way I'll have time to bake, and I know you'll like that in addition to all the great stamps and projects I have to share.  Hope to see you at both.

Cheers!
~Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment