Thursday, July 7, 2011

Simple Fall Thank You


Both yesterday's card and today's are designs for the fall wedding I've been working on--this is my last project, which means I have room to take on new things.  Are you planning a special event that you'd like invitations, favors, or stationery for?  Contact me now; I'd be happy to design something just for you!

I suspected that the couple would choose this card, since it has the monograms and die cut leaves that also were on their invitations and will be on their favors...and I was right!  Though I must admit, I'm still partial to yesterday's Trendy Trees thank you.

Cheers!
~Melanie

Stamps: Monogram Sweet, Thank You Kindly
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Cajun Craze
Paper: Naturals Ivory, Chocolate Chip, Cajun Craze
Extras: Big Shot, Leaves #2 die, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment