Thursday, July 28, 2011

New and Exciting!!

Sorry I don't have a picture for you--but I do have a few new links!  I just started my own demonstrator web site, where you can shop online whenever you want (go on, do it now, I won't mind!), and you can also see a schedule of my upcoming classes and events.  It's going to take me a few days to get everything up and running--especially since Kiran's wedding is this weekend--and I'd be happy to hear suggestions from you.

If you've been wondering about My Digital Studio, you can now order the program and the add-ons you'd like directly through my store.  Once you try it, trust me, you won't be able to go back.  Let me know what your favorites are.

Lots more to share soon!  In the meantime, bookmark mkstampaway.stampinup.net

Cheers!
~Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment