Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Fabulous Doilies


As promised, here's my second card using FTL149.  So different from yesterday's card, but so much the same!  For this card, I switched to the Flirtatious Speciality DSP, so my colors became the cheery Wisteria Wonder, Pretty in Pink, and Melon Mambo.

My main image is from the Delicate Doilies stamp set, inked in Melon Mambo, with a sentiment I created myself using the stamps in Fabulous Phrases.  I used the brand new Lace Ribbon punch, though most of it is covered by the main piece.  I love this card, and can't wait to share it with you at my open house this coming Sunday, from 2 to 5 PM.  Be sure to stop by and make one of your own!

Cheers!
~Melanie

Stamps: Delicate Doilies, Fabulous Phrases
Ink: Melon Mambo, Basic Black
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Extras: Lace Border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment