Thursday, July 21, 2011

Friendly Flower


I just love this card made by Nancy Riley, and finally had time to make a version of my own.  Like Nancy, I used a background of Basic Gray, embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper folder in the Big Shot.  I kept Nancy's layout, but changed her Melon Mambo petals to the new In Color Calypso Coral.  My leaves are Pear Pizazz, and my finishing touch was an Antique Brad for the flower center.

Teeny Tiny Wishes provided my friendly greeting, and the banner is from the Petal Cone die.  I look forward to sharing this card--and petal cone projects--with you at my Open House this Sunday.  Stop by between 2 and 5 for some fun.

Cheers!
~Melanie

Stamps: Build a Blossom, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Calypso Coral, Pear Pizazz
Paper: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Pear Pizazz
Extras: Blossom Builder punch, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Big Shot, Petal Cone die

No comments:

Post a Comment