Friday, April 29, 2011

Wedding Cake Surprise


With all the weddings this year, it makes sense that I also need to make some cards to give to the happy couples!  First up is my cousin, who ties the knot today with her high school sweetheart.  Their wedding colors are a bright blue and a bright green, so I immediately went to Pacific Point and Wild Wasabi for this card.

I'm using some favorites here.  First up, this cake is from For The Bride which I embossed with Wild Wasabi embossing powder.  That's right, colored embossing powder!  That's your second sneak peek from the Summer Mini, and I love it.  Check out the extra shine and texture it gives to the card.


I can't wait to show it to you in person--book your parties now!

Cheers!
~Melanie

Stamps: For The Bride
Ink: Basic Black, VersaMark
Paper: Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Extras: Wild Wasabi embossing powder, Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool, Scallop Edge punch, Basic Rhinestones, Corner Rounder punch

No comments:

Post a Comment