Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bird Punch Bridal Shower



Melanie helped me with this one.  I was at a stand-still trying to come up with something unique and pretty for another girl friend's bridal shower invites.  One quick call to Mel got my creative juices flowing!  She mentioned the bird punch and I was on my way; checking all my stamping drawers for the perfect edge punch and accents.  Of course, MDS helped me place all the text.





This piece is a what I call a "sandwich" card, a piece of colored card stock sandwiched between two printed pieces with text.  It's a great way to keep an invitation clean, neat and informal!  

Happy Stamping!
~Kiran

Paper: Only Orange (retired), Haiku DSP (retired), Very Vanilla
Extras: 2-Step Bird Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch

1 comment:

  1. I just love how the bird looks with two different patterns--so fun and fresh! I'll have to root around in my DSP storage to see if I can do the same. Great job, Kiran! =D ~Mel

    ReplyDelete