Wednesday, April 27, 2011

CRAZY for My Digital Studio!!!

I promise to have a Summer Mini sneak peek project to share tomorrow (no time to photograph it yet), but for today, I just want to share some of my super enthusiasm for My Digital Studio.  A recent program update added some fantastic new layouts, including a tri-fold card that I'm planning to make lots.  And this week's digital downloads include one of my favorite, FAVORITE stamp sets--Compliments to the Chef, which includes the fantastic silverware and border images I stamped on this sample menu card for an upcoming wedding.


I can't wait to use the digital file, and I have great plans for it.  Stay tuned!  And in the meantime, check out these newest digital releases to fire up your creative energy.

Cheers!
~Melanie

Stamps: Compliments to the Chef
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Cajun Craze
Paper: Naturals Ivory

No comments:

Post a Comment