Monday, February 22, 2010

Check Out that Banner!

Kudos (and many thanks) to Kiran, who spent part of her Sunday creating the fabulous banner seen above.  Kiran has been "behind the scenes" thus far, but she's been hard at work and you'll see more of her productions over the next few days, as we move into "invitation week."

How did she do it, you ask?  Very simple--Kiran has My Digital Studio, which Stampin' Up! released last fall.  Admittedly, I also have My Digital Studio, but Kiran has used it far more than I have.  Following this video tutorial that Patty Bennett posted on her blog, Kiran was able to whip up a blog header using our favorite colors (green for her, purple for me) in no time...and then tweak it until it was perfect.

My Digital Studio is for much more than blogs, however.  Kiran has been using it to design card layouts, create beautiful baby showers invitations and wedding save-the-dates...and I suspect that some baby announcements will be coming soon.  I've used it much less, but have had fun with creating card elements using stamps I don't own, and test-driving its many features.

I don't know how often we'll post from or about My Digital Studio, but if you're interested, just let us know!  Thanks again, Kiran.

Cheers!
~Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment