Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Sparkly Trees


I really loved the Freshly Made Sketches layout last week (#160), and so I had to make a current version.  This card came together so easily and I just love it!  My favorite aspect is those decorations on the tree--I colored my rhinestone embellishments with the medium shade of the Coastal Cabana blendabilites...you can color anything with those, and I intend to!


See how they shine?  Everything else for this card was really straightforward and simple, especially with the magnetic platform for the Big Shot.  You get perfect framelit placement that way, and what could be better?

I wasn't planning to design a single Christmas card for everyone this year, but this might be it.
Cheers!
~Melanie

Stamps: Good Greetings, Festival of Trees
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Pear Pizzazz
Paper: All is Calm DSP, Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Extras: Rhinestone Embellishments, Tree Punch, Bitty Banners framelits, Banners framelits

No comments:

Post a Comment