Friday, November 14, 2014

Sparkly Stars



Since it seems I've had a theme going this week, I decided to round it out with some sparkle for your Friday too.  This is another of the card's I made in my aunt and upline's Stampin' Loft, just so I could play around with this great stars set from the Holiday Supplement.

I didn't have a plan, but can't complain about how this card turned out.  My favorite thing is how well the stamps layer--each of the stamps on the big star is separate, so you can use them together or individually as you like.  Those dots and lines have lots of uses after Christmas is over (and snowflakes are good for at least half of the year in Massachusetts!), so I've ordered Many Merry Stars for my collection.

My other excitement was the extra sparkle provided by those silver sequins.  Did you notice them in the Holiday Catalog?  You get a variety of sizes and some snowflakes, and they're so fun to scatter over your cards, plus flat for your mailing pleasure.

Cheers!
~Melanie

Stamps: Many Merry Stars
Ink: Silver Encore, Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate, Silver Glimmer, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer
Extras: Stars framelits, Big Shot, Itty Bitty punch pack, Frosted Sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment